Play gameContainer City's itch.io page
The game requires a keyboard and mouse.
Hold the middle mouse to rotate the camera.
Left-click to place buildings. Q and E to rotate them.
Backspace skips the day.
Start from Cairo city, it has a built-in tutorial that explains all the features.
1. Containers - main building blocks of any city. Use Q and E to rotate. One container accommodates 4 people.
2. Solar Panel - containers alone are inhabitable. Attach solar panels to provide a cosy living space.
3. Cables - are versatile tools, they can connect multiple containers and share energy between them. They can also be secured to the platform providing more stability to tall structures. Press LMB and drag to place. You can cancel it by pressing RMB.
4. Buoys - initially the foundation is stable enough to support many containers. But it becomes unstable once the mass gets too high. Add Buoys to lift more weight and avoid dipping.
What platform is your game built for?
List any content that was created before the jam.
1. All the music and sound effects - from various Marketplace packs.
2. Solar panel and paint textures - CC0 Textures.
3. Water and Sky materials - UE4 built-in plugin contents.
Link to Gameplay Footage
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.