SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Team! Composer, SFX, Voiceover, Creative Writing

A topic by Greyson JS created Sep 04, 2020 Views: 115 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hello! 

I'd love to find a team or collaborator that is strong on the programming side of things, as I can handle anything on the audio side of things.

Here's a link to my composition portfolio: https://greysonjs.bandcamp.com/album/greyson-js-composition-samples

I do have some experience in Unity, and I'm currently learning some programming as well as Wwise. I can send a link to my voiceover portfolio too, if needed. I am not too strong in the visual arts category, but I could provide some assistance to someone else more experienced. 

An ideal team to me would be 2-3 others who can communicate well, including a programmer and a visual artist (unless you are up to the task of both). I've got a lot of ideas we could start from, so let's get to it!

(1 edit)

Hey, programmer here that really likes your stuff. I am looking to team up with others for this jam. If you have discord hit me up lloydo#9499

I work in unity and have limited experience but I'm learning more and more every day :P

Host

Welcome Greyson! We also have a #looking-for-jam-team channel on our Discord. Feel free to join and drop a message in there too!