Jelly Blocks is a soft body physics Match-3 game where you bounce and mash your combos together instead of lining everything up neatly like Tetris or other games.
Jelly Blocks is still very early in development. please give me feedback on how the controls feel on both touch(phone) and keyboard(desktop) as well as how you like the core loop of stacking squishy blocks and popping them.
- W,A,S,D: Move game piece
- Left,Right: Rotate game piece
- Space: Force spawn new game pieceF: Unfreeze all blocks
- F: Unfreeze all blocks
- Top buttons - Rotate your game piece.
- Bottom buttons - Move your game piece left and right.
- Sometimes 3 pieces of the same color look like they're touching but the game logic doesn't pop the blocks correctly.
- Game has no end condition yet.
- Keyboard controls in IE don't work.
- Performance still isn't very good at high body counts.
- Physics engine sometimes blows up...
I have a Windows build and links to the browser version at https://creativecog.itch.io/jelly-blocks
Android APK: Coming soon