SCP Clicker is a game based on the mythos of the SCP Foundation. You must balance the need to keep the world safe and your need to get cash to keep the Foundation running. Additionally, you'd like to get as much research done as you can, but this can be dangerous.
The game is currently on version 0.9.2, and I'm working on adding a large amount of content for version 0.10.0.
Features as of right now:
- 16 SCPs (including 4 that have multiple instances)
- 2 random events (agent deaths and a special event based on a particular SCP)
- 6 resources (cash, agents, savings accounts, banks, Class D personnel, research)
- 5 actions (getting cash, getting SCPs, researching SCPs, emergency procedures to reduce danger)
- options/settings and cheats
- version checking, autosaving
- SCP descriptions based on the actual wiki content
- tooltips and a little area for persistent tips
- save data is plaintext! :D so you can hack around with it :P
- Title screen (yes, this is a feature)
You can get early access to experimental builds by purchasing the game for $1 or more. Also, most of the game is under a Creative Commons license of one form or another, and source code is available on GitHub.