rFXGen -> https://raysan5.itch.io/rfxgen
A simple and easy-to-use tool to generate sounds for your games, based on the amazing sfxr.
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp...)
- Import .rfx and .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Export .rfx sounds, supported by raylib
- Export .wav wave data, configurable sample-rate and bit-rate
- Supports command line usage for batch conversion
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
- Free and open source.
Please, let me know your thoughts! :)