Wow! Great! Want more levels! :D
Recent community posts
Hi! Sorry, don't have a Linux system right now but you can compile it yourself from sources: https://github.com/raysan5/rFXGen/tree/master/src
Some dependencies are included (raygui, tinyfiledialogs) and others are also available for Linux (raylib, OpenAL Soft).
If I can compile it myself at some point, I'll upload it.
rFXGen -> https://raysan5.itch.io/rfxgen
A simple and easy-to-use tool to generate sounds for your games, based on the amazing sfxr.
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp...)
- Import .rfx and .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Export .rfx sounds, supported by raylib
- Export .wav wave data, configurable sample-rate and bit-rate
- Supports command line usage for batch conversion
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
- Free and open source.
Please, let me know your thoughts! :)