Finally, the universe has software which is designed which gives musicians freedom to create excellent 3D music! The fully featured beta version is available to download for a limited time only from IndieDB and Itch.io for FREE now! It is great for creating your own atmospheric soundtracks, ambient music and experimental drone music, however it will inspire you to be more creative when composing for more standard genres.
- Load or record your own sounds or loops into each of the planets.
- Control planet rotation behaviour and speed.
- Move between your music creations in first person view or select a static listener in 3D space.
- DSP effects for each planet -low/high pass filter, chorus, reverb, distortion, delay
- 3D settings - doppler effect, min/max distance, spread.
- Supports mono, stereo, Quad, Surround, 5.1 and 7.1 output.
- configurable DSP settings and sample rates
- Create multiple projects and save/load files
- Global mixing panel displaying VU meters for each planet audio channel
- Hide menus and orrery frame for real time cosmic AV performance. Output 2nd monitor for performance, whilst using UI on 1st monitor. Export screenshots.
- VR support - Realistic oculus VR HTRF audio spatialisation
- PC and Mac versions
Also new article on IndieDB: