Loving the plugin, its such a workflow enhancer, definitely worth the money!
1. Some knob to be able to able to pitch the punch as well (like a switch maybe). I'm using Nimble Kick on 2 channel tracks with one for the punch and one forthe tail. However, if I want to pitch my punch I need to bounce the punch channel track and pitch the punch manually in my DAW.
2. Being able to enter precise values into the ADSR.
3. Reverse button. This way we can easily reverse our kicks and make that ' sucking' character you hear a lot in raw kicks and still make it tonal easily.
4. Make the root knob go to G#0. Now I have to put my kicks an octave higher in the piano roll and that's trigging my autism :P.
5. I know you're planning to be able to offset the tail, but can you also do this for the punch? This way I can cut my kick into 3 pieces in my projects (attack - punch - tail) with 3 layers for more control. Not a priority though.