We are a formed group of indipendent developers working in the South of Italy, we always loved Roleplay Games and Videogames and we are finally able to put toghether those two world with our work.
And now... We need you!
2D Production Artist
Talent in creating surroundings, characters and creatures which will be used in game.
The necessary artworks must have a high level of composition, realization and finalization for the production.
Being a part of an Indie Software house doesn't mean thinking small but looking to the endless creative possibility which this experience represents. It's vital for us that whoever will join our team will also feel directly involved in a creative level, ready to share his/her ideas. Our team is growing and we would like to have people who are ready to grow in the world of Game Development and with us.
- Strong communication skills, working in team, and motivated to do reiterations if necessary. Ability to accept and understand feedbacks
- Problem solving, autonomy and reliability in managing assigned work and deadlines
- Consolidated drawing abilities
- Knowledge of anatomy, lighting and colors for artistic purpose
- Ability to manage own work even during crunch time
- Desire to increase own knowledge and skills
- Passionate about videogame
- Photoshop (professional level)
- Zbrush (mid level)
- Maya (for Block Out purpose)
- Motion Artist /After Effect
How to apply
Send us an informal motivation letter at email@example.com with your CV attached and/or a link to your portfolio.