It's been almost a year since the release of my game SYNC the first of it's kind. SYNC is a visual novel which you play by making various faces at your computer screen. The writing of the game hopes to make a statement through it's sense of character.
I worked really hard to produce this patch for my game SYNC. The following are the main improvements:
- The new User Interface has been streamlined into a series of icons which appear in the lower center of the screen instead of the top left.
- The game now prompts the player for an emotion after every single line of dialog.
- The petal on the first level now moves more naturally.
- The tutorial system was simplified and the calibration system was streamlined out.
- A number of bugs and usability issues were steamlined out.
Please tell me what you think: