In THE STRANGEHOOD the player traverses a psychedelic landscape and solves puzzles.
You can play it here: https://corecompetency.itch.io/the-strangehood
. The main puzzle is solvable but there are several glitches with terrain and a certain object so YMMV,
***New in Alpha 6***
- Full mouse look
- New interactions
- Fully solvable main puzzle.
- Graphics assets are for the most part placeholder / programmer-art at the moment
- Day/night is very sensitive for detecting if it should be night or day and the transition is not smooth.
- The terrain mesh and texture has bad geometry.
- Water looks bad and you fall right through it.
- Some floating trees and shrubbery.
- The Mysterious Orb might fall in the water.
- Scale is weird at times
Let me know what you think so far!