infinite dreams is a voxel-based simulation engine for developing story-driven games. We've chosen to create a mixed sci-fi and fantasy universe, have some stories, some graphics, some music, a working game engine and a simple demo for the first story - Yami no Yume.
It's a story of survival, rebuilding and ultimately conquering the planet in a post-apocalyptic future.
We're a pretty relaxed team working in our own time but it's taking a long time and we'd like to add to the team so folks can concentrate on what they're best at and less multi-tasking! To that end we're looking to add one or two new team members.
Ideally you can say 'yes' to any 2 or more of the following:
* You know enough about programming to write simple stand-alone Windows scripts/apps.
* You have some experience testing alpha and beta games and good communication skills.
* You're an artist with pixel art experience - ideally anime-style too.
* You love designing maps, buildings or components in a 3D voxel environment. Maybe you play Minecraft?
* You're a writer, proficient in English and can write clearly understood tutorials, blogs, wikis and similar.
- or perhaps you're more comfortable with doing this via video?
* Voice acting - our very sarcastic lead female doesn't have a voice yet. We could outsource this but it would be great if she were part of the team.
This is a 'just for fun' (unpaid) project happening at its own pace at the moment but it's entirely possible it might take off and transition to rev-share.
Clearly anyone who contributes to it's creation will have free access to that game but I'd like to build a long-term team and work on multiple projects together.
Interested? Either comment here or reach me at gt @ataen. com
If you have examples of your work or a portfolio or whatever, please do include links.