One of the features I've been thinking about since I got this game (3 days ago, can you believe it? Man, saying this will SO spoil my reputation as a pro! I totally care!) is sliding. Just the thought of sliding across the floor, lifting my sword up nonchalantly to slice robots in half is really appeasing to me for some reason...
Anyway, it'll be one of those skills which requires lots of timing and accuracy.
ON TO THE DETAILS
- Press (Your Choice) button to slide.
- You need to be moving to slide.
- You cannot change camera view whilst sliding, and it is locked.
- Instead, your mouse is used for controlling your sword.
- If you hit an object mid-slide, you will get knocked 'unconscious', giving the same effect as the kick (not including any knockback)
- A small thrusting from the shoulders can be seen - this is energy thrusting the player.
- Because of the thrusting, the reach of the sword is decreased.
I hope this helped!