I always wanted to see what others did, as I myself have so far mostly modified presets (Mostly the dungeon) and want to see the true potential of this tool.
If zaratustra is okay with it, I would like to open this topic for submissions of full imagegram links, paired with a description.
Here are two of mine and a template of sorts:
- Title: The worm builds the dungeon
- Description: Deriviative of the dungeon1 preset, where the rooms are not generated at start, but instead by a small white-yellow worm thing. Takes a long while to become substantial.
- Link: Worm
- Needs Black Line Fix?: No
- Title: MetroidVania Inspirator
- Description: A Dungeon2 Deriviative, which roughly darkens much of the generated dungeon and then deletes everything else, leaving a husk that immediately stood out to me as something that could be a map of Dracula's castle.
- Link: Castle
- Needs Black Line Fix?: Yes
The Black Line Fix is a hint that it contains seperators, which get slightly broken when sharing a link, meaning the lines need to be completed manually, before the result is as expected.