Hey there! I played the demo yesterday and liked it so much I bought the game. $3 is a very fair price. I'm very excited to see what will be added to the game later. However, I do have a few questions and sorry if it's a lot, but I'll put them in order of importance.
1. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find tips on how to progress further. I saw an article saying that if you breed with enough creatures you'll be able to change what creature you start out as. How do you do that? Does it also start you at a different location?
2. Also, I was wondering if the levels were randomly generated or if you had a few set ones that the game chooses from? Because it seems like I get the same ones sometimes.
3. There's one for example where the starting area is enclosed and it seems like I'm stuck in there no matter what I do because the creatures necessary to escape from that spot aren't in there or reachable, and so all I can do is eat the creatures that are in there until nothing is left and then starve to death.
4. I also saw on the main page for this game that the demo only has the dirt and rock areas. Is that only referring to the biome or are there whole other worlds to explore?
5. I've also seen some people on Youtube play this last year and eating two butterflies made you able to triple jump? However, I can only double jump regardless. Is this something you took out because you felt it gave too much of an advantage?
6. Does eating fruits/vegetables have any purpose other than to change your color and fill your stomach, or will it in the future?