Description : Death needs a replacement. You're just the Grunt for the job.
But unfortunately you're not the only grunt fighting for Death's job.Perseverance, quick reflexes and a quick trigger finger are the only thing that will help you survive.
Reach the 13th Depth and defeat Death to Win!
Yes, an update for Deathbound like I promised I would ages ago. Well, I don't know if I promised me or this blog or my legion of 2 fans this update, but it's out regardless.
Link to Deathbound : https://toothandclaw.itch.io/deathbound
Twitter : www.twitter.com/DanInFiction
UI & Menu
- Changed font in menu for clarity
- Game is now playable in multiple resolutions and Full screen.
- Fixed some UI resolution issues. Game should run in multiple resolutions okay now.
- Removed background menu animations.
- Changed font on Statistics, Leaving page and About page
- Changed font and UI in game
Gameplay Tweaks & Changes
- Increased Wasp Boss Movement speed and Shooting speed
- Reduced hitbox size for Wasp damage. Was too easy to hit.
- Increased Wasp health
- Defeating Wasp Boss now gives 3000 points in reward
- Added new Ground textures
- Caverns have now been changed to Valley
- Added rain to Valley
- Increased Demonhead Boss health
- Fixed Hit box for Demonhead damage (hits on eyes would sometimes not register)
- Increased Demonhead movement speed
- The Deep level depth algorithm decreased. Shorter dungeons.
- Added new colour and Fog to the Deep
- Added some enemies to the boss fight with Death.
- Increased Death's speed and health.
- Defeating Death now rewards 8000 points