Signs of Life is a puzzle game where you're given a math equation where all the numbers are known - but the signs are missing, and you need to fill them in!
Or, I should say all the digits are known - you can leave a space unfilled and let the digits be one big number.
You can play version 1.4.1 right now on pikadudeno1.com. v1.5 will be released both there and itch.io soon, and the game will be considered 100% complete when v2.0 is released later this year.
Right now, I'm working on improving the account system (which is optional to use, but you can carry your game data across devices if you do) so that you can log in from in-game and use your itch.io account. Once that's done, I'll put the finishing touches on v1.5, including mobile support.
v2 is an ambitious project where I plan to include:
- Many more puzzles, most of which will require payment, but I'll leave at least 33 free
- Puzzles with 7 or more digits
- Sounds and music
- A redesigned interface that'll be much more lively and have a variety of puzzle backgrounds
- Gamepad support & improved keyboard support, including the ability to enter specific signs with their given keys/buttons
- Offline support, whether or not you use the itch.io app
- An easy way to compare scores with friends, including fair comparisons with friends who have bought more/fewer puzzles
I hope you'll enjoy Signs of Life, now and in the future!