Hello, I'm Nachte. I'm from Texas and this is my first game and my first time being a developer. I'm a Comp Sci student in university and I'm very new to game development but not very new to art.
Oberon's Call is an incremental idle game. Like Cookie Clicker, or Kittens Game. Except instead of cookies and kittens, its cute anime husbands.
You play Oberon, King of the Sidhe, trapped inside a crystal prison by a human kingdom that has long since died out. As the wylds encroach the crumbling city, your cries for help can finally be heard. But it's hard to say if you and those who come to your aid will be able to accrue enough power to free you before the advancing army of humanity comes to recapture this forgotten kingdom.
- Collect Boys
- Level up those boys into cooler looking boys.
- Small talent trees for each Fae you collect, customize what your fae are better at gathering.
- A time-travel based prestige system.
- Equipment system via simple crafting shops, equip your fae so they bring you better stuff!
- 10 unique Fae to collect via multiple resets until you can collect all 10 at once.
- Hand drawn assets all by me.
- More plot than none at all, and some cute character development for your anime guys.
Gameplay and Artwork
Just me, Nachte. I'll be working on this during my weekends and a little during the week.
Programming tasks in the order I want to tackle them.
- fae collecting/summoning system
- gathering system
- level up system
- shop/crafting system
- reincarnation/prestige system
Art tasks in no particular order
- get all 10 fae fully designed
- finish the buttons for the gui
- start concepting out how I want the submenus to look. (smooth stone? Brick? Something very different?)