Save Game Pro is a complete, powerful and feature-rich save game solution for Unity (Game Engine) that lets you save everything such as Components, Data Types, GameObjects including Custom Data Types at everywhere including Web & Cloud, Local Storage, PlayerPrefs, Database.
Save Game Pro has an Elegant and Complete API for controlling saved data, for example, by using the API you can check if a data exists or you can Retrieve the saved files list and show them to the user.
Save Game Pro supports more than +200 Types built-in and you can add your own extra types manually or by using Type Creator. (description is available at below)
The Supported Types including:
- Almost All Components, such as BoxCollider, Rigidbody, MeshRenderer, Camera, Transform.
- GameObject, the Whole GameObject will be saved, that means all Components including All Childs.
- Transform with Hierarchy, that means the transforms are saved by their root parent and they will be loaded like that.
- Primitives, such as Integer, String, Boolean, …
- Collections, Almost all collections supported, such as Dictionary, List, LinkedList, Multi-Dimensional Arrays (there is no limitation), Stack, Queue, HashSet, …
- Data Types, Almost all Data Types such as Vector3, Vector2, Vector4, Mesh, …
Complete set of Examples included helping you get started easier and faster. Also, each integration comes with its own examples.
The Example included are:
- Cloud Saving
- Custom Path Saving
- Listing Saved Files
- Saving Collections
- Saving Custom Data
- Saving Game Object
- Saving Runtime Generated Objects
- Saving Simple Data
- Saving Slots
- Saving Texture2D
- Saving Transform
Configure, Modify and Apply General operations on Save Game Pro right inside a panel and Install/Uninstall integrations easily by simple clicks:
Save Game Pro integrates with PlayMaker fully and completely by adding Save Game Pro API methods as Actions to PlayMaker. Also, each integration includes the PlayMaker Actions as well.
Save Game Pro supports almost all platforms that Unity supports, we have tested the Save Game Pro examples in:
- Standalone (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Android (and it should work well on iOS)
- Samsung TV
But we know it should work as excepted on All Unity Platforms.
Web & Cloud
Save Game Pro integrates as well with your Cloud environments such as PHP and Node.js and supports most popular Database Engines, such as MySQL and MongoDB, Also, Save Game Pro integrates with Firebase and PlayFab as well to let you save your game data and sync it across devices.
Here is the list of custom Cloud integrations:
Custom Types (Type Creator)
Save Game Pro supports Custom Types, that means you can add serialization of Types that aren’t supported by Save Game Pro, So you can create these Custom Types easily and automatically using Type Creator.
Type Creator provides an easy, fast and helpful interface for Creating and Browsing types, Also, Type Creator includes Search inputs to help you browse all types by searching for the desired Type.