Broken Minds is a murder-mystery visual novel set in 90s Japan.
When lonely 20-something Noa Karada finds herself being stalked by a mysterious killer in a rabbit mask known as The Orphan, she contacts the Yamagata Private Detective Agency for help. However, as her case grows more complex, the detectives grow more distant and eccentric. Perhaps Noa would’ve been better off never letting them into her life at all…
• Explorable environments
• Inventive mystery-solving mechanics
• Many choices & hidden secrets throughout
• Six different endings
• Over an hour of original music
• That indie game sense of humor you've come to know and love
• Intense rabbit-related imagery
I'm very pleased to say that after two years of development, Broken Minds is done!
If you are interested, the soundtrack is also available to purchase:
I'm looking forward to seeing if people can discover all the secrets of the game... :)
Tell me what you think. Bleehghgh? Hmmmmmmm? Oooooooh? Any feedback welcome.