Full assembler AGA physical edition pleeeeease ❤️
While I did write the game with Amiga in mind, a port can't and won't happen.
I'm really, really sorry to disappoint you. But you deserve a detailed answer...
In particular, a classic Amiga version won't happen because:
* it would be inferior (AGA just doesn't cut it, even if aided by a powerful accelerator board);
* it would require a huge development effort, as no direct port is possible: the code would have to be written from scratch and the data would have to be adapted;
* it would require an additional effort for testing, given the variety of hardware configurations;
* it would require again a big effort in case of updates (if any - and, as you might have noticed, I tend to update my games a lot).
In general, I'm not considering ports for other platforms (the same goes for all my games):
* porting is boring;
* supporting multiple platforms is a huge (insane) undertaking;
* help offers aren't of any help (terrible pun intended) because also collaborating, for several reasons, takes time and energies;
* I have many other projects (for classic Amiga and Commodore 64) waiting to be worked on, and time and energies are limited.