Testing Helper is a useful tool for game maker users. It makes game testing more easy and saves your time.
This is what you can do with it:
- Change rooms easily without having to play them.
- See how much objects are in the room (- testing helper objects).
- Check if an object exists in the room and where it is.
- Restart the room without having to close the whole game.
- Use the Move Mode to move objects with mouse.
- See the FPS(Frames Per Second) counter. It's very useful to know if your game will run well in less powerful computers.
All this will help solve the coding problems faster. To see it in practice look this video:
Buy Testing Helper here: