Set 2 (bugs/ideas/questions)
For developer(s), as requested.
* (bug, collision) when you break the base material, the scrap falls through a stone foundation, I can see it falling through, if it was a stock foundation
* (idea) if you destroy a storage unit that has contents, allow items to drop to the floor (shrug)
* (bug, blueprints) had to learn the window fence more than once
* seems that sometimes when I load up, that my flag has forgotten that it is a spawn point..? and I have to set that check-box again. I will keep testing this. I might just be that the spawn 'property' gets removed when you move the flag..
* (bug, stairs metal) I build a lot in the main flat lands (any of the area surrounding the tiny bridge/pond zone) and most of the time I cannot use the "stairs metal" to get into my house. I have to jump onto them. Collision(?)
* (bug, inventory) allows me to pick fruit when Consumable inventory is full -- although you cannot see the items past the 40 count, it is being added to the 40 count (see below)
* (bug, inventory) [found this out 5 minutes after I wrote the above] 40 slots .. ok so my 40 slots were full for consumables, I was going to make a bug report that I was still able to pick the fruit from a tree, while my 40 slots were full, but it let me.. i was like ok, they just go no where. BUT, then I was cooking some meat back on the ranch ;) it cooked 5 pieces, but then when I tried to take the cooked meat from the furnace, it said inventory full .. so i open my inventory, and discovered that those fruits i picked earlier, while my consumable-inventory was full, actually added to my inventory. Meaning that I was able to break the 40 slot limit.(?) Not a game breaker, but maybe put a solid cap on the 40 slots of consumable inventory, and run a check when picking fruit for 'available slots' in consumable inventory? I guess these thoughts could be applied to all areas of inventory.(?)
* (idea) how about if you chop a fruit tree down, it puts all of its fruit into your inventory (if there is room (aka 40+ problem as described))
* (idea, cosmetic) while your gaining exp, or anything for that matter, that shows up in that list on the bottom-right, seems static, (ie, mining metal, shows the same message, I know its really scrolling, but its not visible) maybe you can make it dynamic in someway.
* (bug, inventory) if consumable inventory is over-full (past 40), you cannot open the seed table -- had to consume some food from inventory, then I was able to open the Seed Table
I never mentioned it, but I'm an application developer (no games). So if you ever want to run logic by me, feel free. :)