I do actually
Blindside Game Studio
Recent community posts
Hey everyone! Thought i'd introduce myself
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
My name is Chris, I've been a indie developer for some years now. but actually started having the 'will' to actually start releasing products
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
First time hearing about the Jam. My reason for joining is to network. Make some new friends above all.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I love sandbox games. Mainly Minecraft (modded) but more importantly I love RTS games such as Command & Conquer
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I work in multiple engines. from Construct 2, Unity3D, RPG Maker MX. I've created a few games. Got them ported on the Nintendo Wii U (Sketch Wars, Cube Blitz). Used Unity3d to make a few android games. Currently working with Xbox (Microsoft) to get 2 of our newer games ported (See Wizards:Home in my profile)
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love telling a story through games. My first passion is Cinematography and Post Production but requires good cameras and crew for that.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?'
I'm mainly here for networking
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
Dont be afraid to release something. If you keep polishing it you'll never release it. Also. Look up Extra Credits on youtube. it'll save your life.