Recent community posts
Thank you for your great feedback of the game.
Happy to read your experience with the game is postive.
- I'm just curious if the armor shop owner (the one 2 NPC's complained about) screws over the player at all. I was kind of hoping my crossbow would break in battle or something (only b/c I was expecting it though) because you would have made it funny. lol
I don't know exactly what you mean by this.
- I never got to check out the Phasing skill (could only find in-battle skills) so am curious how you implemented the use of that.
You get the skill after defeating the Sensei in Aurora Colony.
It lets you fade through barred doors, like the one you encountered in the Chaos Tunnels. There are more of those doors in the rest of the game also, including a special optional dungeon where you need the skill to even enter it.
- Suggestion: have doors animate to show them opening when MC enters
Some houses have their doors locked in the tileset, They are part of the house.
- Training School in 1st town: Text of Choices cut off
This is fixed in the full version.
- Appreciate loud sounds trigger warning at beginning but couldn't find a way to adjust volume levels
There aren't any.
- Pancake Power? Bought 3 but not sure where to find or how to use
They are a buff you receive, they boost stats by 5%, but they don't stack and don't come as a physical item you can use. It's great to have when fighting a sensei.
- Love the Bob Ross painting. Nothing like some happy little trees. :)
Yes, my game features some celebrities, there is Bob Ross, Ru Paul, d757 (youtuber) and lot's more in the full game.
Thank you for taking the time to write all this stuff, Quexp.
A Thief's voyage
An easy old school RPG with a sideview battlesystem, lots of character development
and a solid story.
Using the power of the RPGMaker VX Ace engine, parallax mapping, scripting and
all in eventing soup, which makes this game a true adventure.
A game to remember!
Demo can be downloaded.