Can you post the log files from the directory: `C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Thaun` ?
Recent community posts
Thank you for playing,
- Good idea, i never really even thought of it, but should been added.
- A free look camera was atm not good with the current movement system i had created, too much to fixate so i had to drop it. Well, there is this secondary camera when you press 'V' and see if that is better.
Here is a list of bugs we found: https://github.com/ThomasAunvik/Well-Race/issues/1.
Here is what our designer is saying about your comment from the alignment:
"First off, all the platforms and sprites are arranged on a grid
they just don't correctly move on that grid due to not having time to program that in
It's also based off of the Atari 2600, so that grid isn't square either"
Thanks for your feedback,
The second player can be controlled with the arrow keys, just almost like the WAD key.
Currently it's mostly designed for two players to play together, but you can still play by one.
A clarification of what I meant by "annoying" is not meant as "this game is bad", it's like for example: "Its annoying that this game kills me all the time", good for challengers.
I just suck at difficult games.
Here is a gameplay/bug video:
It was very easy to find these kind of bugs.
Here is what i have written:
1. Loading time of the game is terrible, takes minutes to open.
2. The game is buggy.
Bug #1: You can jump in walls and side to platforms.
Bug #2: You can jump in mid air.
Bug #3: Game crashes easily.
Bug #4: Q is set for left, and D is set to right, it should be A for left, and probably best for Space to be jump.
Easy game, why? Cause you could just hold down the button C to spam shoot, ofcourse you loose points of it, but you earn more points than you loose, so this game is very easy, you never die while holding the C button.
* Have a higher penalty for shooting.
* Give lower points for mobs.
* Fix the collision boxes so you must move so you dont get hit.