It's a nice game with very simple mechanics, but don't trust it's simplicity as this game is really hard to beat pretty much it's how Dark Souls (on Hard Mode) would look like on GameBoy.
Recent community posts
This game really kicked its story in my heart ;'(
Keep up wtih your awesome work and Good Luck!
I wish I could donate some money but itch.io says the minimum is 0.50€
(If you can send me your paypal.me link I'd be glad to donate ;) )
Great to see that you accepted my offer!! It's an honor for me to trasnlate such an amazing game!
If needed send me a message through here(Itch.io) or on Twitter
Also I think I forgot to mention a bug(or glitch):
- At the last "Safe Room"(just before the demo ends) I saved and (I shot with the gun and) then went to the Main Menu and loaded the save and the game crashed.
By the way I reopened the game and loaded the save and it worked just fine(and I finished the demo).
Oh yeah before I forget, from now on when asked about the (Pause) Menu not pausing the game better say that is inspired by Resident Evil Outbreak (since the game has a RE feeling)
Played the demo and I posted this comment to report some problems it had:
- The things that show up after you press "New Game" should appear after the "Sponsored By..." thing
- (XBOX 360) Controller is supported but doesn't work great
- The (pause) menu takes a while to get used too(actually just a few minutes/tries)
- The (pause) menu doesn't pause the game
- Enemies hit boxes are unfair
but The Game overal was amazing!! Can't wait to get my hands on the final build!
Also if you plan on translating the game to other languages if you want I can translate it to Greek.