And we're live! You can play the new update HERE!
Recent community posts
Hi Einar fans!
A bit more than a week ago, we launched the Open Beta of Einar. It has been a tremendous success - more than we could have ever hoped for - and we received a lot of feedback from you, our players. Foremost, we'd like to thank all of you wholeheartedly for playing the game and giving us feedback.
For the past week, we've worked hard to address your feedback and we're happy to announce that we will be releasing a new version of the Einar Open Beta TOMORROW SUNDAY JUNE 25th 2017 at 12:00 CEST. For this patch, we've really focused on the following aspects of the game:
- Improved performance.
- Added option to change the graphical presets in the game.
- Added options to play the game with mouse and keyboard.
- Added option to quit game out of main menu, without having to manually close the application.
- The player is able to choose controller type (Xbox or PlayStation) in the main menu and this will adjust icons/buttons in the game accordingly.
- Tweaked level design and added set dressing in different parts of the level
- Improved and fixed audio and sound effects across all parts of the game.
- Tweaked all enemy types and AI.
- Added enemy dismemberment.
- Improved all enemy type introduction sequences.
- Added tutorial pop-ups.
- Replaced loading screen with a front shot of the main character.
- Fixed and tweaked animations.
- Added new VFX.
- Made all cutscenes skippable.
- Fixed collision issues.
- Aaand... a lot of bugs have been fixed!
Enjoy and let us know what you think!
The Einar development team
Last Friday, we released the open beta version of Einar, a 3rd person hack and slash game based on Norse mythology. In the game, the player takes on the role of Einar, who must kill infected villagers. To reach this goal, they get to use a bow, hammer and axe.
There are three different enemy types in the game; a light, heavy and ranged Draugr. We really focused on achieving a short, but AAA-quality game. Please try the open beta and let us know what you think through the feedback form!