Recent community posts
Do you want to restore ancient artifacts?
In 'Conservator' you can do just that, sit back, relax with your favorite music and put together an ancient artifact.
Of course this is just the first version to see how people respond, on the game page you will also find the goals - based on downloads - for the game. If enough interest is generated, I will add more artifacts, more setups and different processes.
More specifically at:
- 20 downloads I will add 1 more fresco and 1 more vase and texture the first one
- 50 downloads I will make them 3 of each, plus a new mini-game (cleaning)
- 100 downloads I will make 5 of each
- 200 downloads I will add the ability to put in your fresco to put together and clean
You can download the game on the itch.io page and help develop the game further: https://swearsoft.itch.io/conservator
Filling out level 1 with more stuff, making adjustments to enemies and paths.
It's like a construction site here. I'm hoping to be finished in the next 2-3 iterations. New things to expect in very next build? - beer
In the meantime check out the new build and let me know your thoughts! Download https://swearsoft.itch.io/jackmclantern
Hey, nice work. There is a new version with a bunch more enemies. You should also check out the controls. I will add a controls tutorial, but it's too early for that, since things aren't fixed yet.
Thanks and glad you like it. The map isn't fully fleshed out yet. Once finished it will be filled with enemies and characters if possible. Puzzles as well. Will take a look at the site. Cheers
Things fixed that were in the video:
- pushing enemies
- increased map size
- falling off the edge
- tree - I think...
- weapon swapping with mouse scroll or d-pad
- very brief explanation of what you are doing (collecting souls for Death, they got away)