Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introductions Sticky

A topic by Swearsoft created Dec 29, 2021 Views: 152 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

Introduce yourselves and your ideas, also come and find us at: https://discord.gg/PHUMjtuv

Submitted(+1)

I am making a little game with the graphics from "Mario 64" from the N64. The game is named "Yoshis Dungeon". I never had a N64, but my best friend and we played before 20 years every day on his console. The graphics for my game I take from www.spriters-resource.com

Awesome. We didn't have a N64 either, my brother's best friend did and they spent countless hours on Mario 64 and the Zelda games, I played them, but I really got into them decades later through emulation

(+1)

I see you have dozens of games, but not a lot of screenshots or videos on the game pages, why is that?

Submitted

the reason is: I am too lazy to make screenshots! :) But today you have downloaded fast a game, and many games of mine have only 6-8 MB.

(+1)

sure, but you don't have any idea what it is

Submitted(+1)

screenshots often don't say the truth how the game is. But maybe someday I add screenshots to my games.

Host

it will help with downloads, that is for sure

video would be better of course

(1 edit)

I am making Aliens PSX style. Didn't have a PS1 - we got a PC - but a few kids in the neighborhood did and we had a blast with those games