Hello there! Your game seems quite promising for me since i love some physcal puzzles. Some feedback:
1. Some levels look like almost direct quotes from The Incredible Machine series.
2. Many levels teach you how to use obvious mechanisms, and then the 'magical' levels abruptly appear with different spells and so on. And it is not that obvious! I mean that probably you have to add more simple 'tutorial' puzzles on magical features, since the mechanical things are clearer.
3. The hand-written font is REALLY hard to read. REALLY.
4. The transformation interface is inconvenient in my mind. Even in old 'The Incredible Machine' games you are able to transform parts 'ad hoc' without using some side menu, as far as i remember.
5. Maybe you have to try more 'obvious' and 'self-explayning' button for starting the simulation. Current 'moon' button is really small and its placement doesn't seem to be 'logical' for such an important button. IMHO.
I hope this feedback may be useful for you.