Very nice title.
Recent community posts
An object-based battle engine for Twine and SugarCube 2.x.
- Spice up your game with a bit of turn-based combat
- Add friendly units dynamically anywhere in your story passages
- Includes critical hits, experience levels, and repair/healer units
- The demonstration project is populated with Apple-computers, but this setting can be easily customized for classic fantasy or any other theme
- The demonstration project’s GUI is formatted in colour-coded CSS and tooltips
The Apothem have arrived - and they want to play some serious games with Earthlings. Influenced by classic top-down shooters like Sinistar and Bosconian, Shibui Coliseum is a multidirectonally scrolling shoot ‘em up for fans of fast-paced arcade action.
- Face 100 waves of increasingly deadly Apothem assault craft, spread over 10 vastly different arenas
- Find a way to disable the Apothem command craft, The Anthracite, which relentlessly chases you for the entire duration of the game
- Ran out of ammo or simply feel like parading your space suit? Teleport your pilot on to the arena surface and punish your enemies using your trusty peashooter
- Level up your craft’s weapons systems and enjoy a dapper new paintjob or two