Recent community posts
Desert Pirates is a driving shooter game inspired by movies like Mad Max and spaceship roguelikes.
In this experience you can expand and improve your convoy, find new cars and swap out their weapons and tools, upgrade, repair and refuel them, feed drivers, and give out orders to help everyone survive.
How far can you ride?
- Unlock and collect badass cars: Find cars to restore in every run, and store them in your garage to use later. The desert is filled with hidden surprises!
- Make runs with different convoys: Change your Convoy to fit your play style! Choose between Soldiers with Nitro, Heavy Soldiers with special weapons, start with additional food or gas, special systems like Shields, Radars, Decoys, and more!
- Survive the desert: You will need to destroy enemy settlements in order to get the resources you need to repair and refuel your cars, and to keep your followers fed and hydrated.
- Give orders to your Convoy: Stay together, or split up! Changing orders on the fly can give you an advantage against your enemies.
- Classic Roguelike Features: Permadeath, Upgrades, procedurally generated areas. Every playthrough is different.
I'm starting a devblog if you are interested in the design , art and tech decision making of the game, follow the game: https://smokitop.itch.io/desert-pirates
Si ALTA banda YIRA:: Ahora el compositor esta con un nuevo proyecto llamado ATR (Argentina Tango Rap) Aca hay un link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ESMMC6k17KLXiQbg42Ecw
Gracias por jugar!
A RHYTHM game about Tango that takes place in the year 1923 in Argentina!
It tells the story about Luciano, a young man that's in love with Martita and he has to win her heart by dancing Tango. It's a story full of twists, funny and dramatics moments!
The game it's like a playable soundtrack inside an old soap opera. It contains 13 playable songs and an awesome soundtrack! It's a rhythm game and the gameplay feels like an OSU on a board.
Made with photographic collages, also character animation was made in the style of Monty Python cut out animations.
The old fun Early Access trailer:
And the new melodramatic trailer:
Come and take a look > "El Tango de la Muerte" on itch.io!