Hey a bit of critique on the game, ill try to edit these during playthrough
- Rotating the 3 different music tracks on page reload is questionable, some may never reload through their playthrough and you wasted your work on 2 music tracks. Id recommend switching songs at certain levels, or after a time frame
- The dark outlined spikes are almost non visible even though they are important to notice in some levels. why not fully fill them like most of the game
- the circles collision area is way to hash
- player movement feels stiff, same speed movement doesnt help at that
- why do you die when touching the rectangle youre supposed to destroy by jumping on it?
- (XBOX input) when moving left and falling of a cliff you cant move right anymore until you land and vice versa