Here's what I got so far.
Recent community posts
I have also used Gamemaker to make my fangame and I made the game on purpose to not have traditional YN limitations such as 4 directional movement.
I believe that what makes a Yume Nikki game is to explore strange worlds, while collecting some items and having an element of dreams.
Here is a list of the updates I made during the jam:
Bad birds v0.03
- added 3 new effects
- some of the effects such as the panflute can be used by pressing SPACE
- you can store up to 4 effects in quickslots and change to them by pressing 1, 2, 3 or 4
- added 3 new World
- Prison can be found from Cult
- Path can be found in Streets
- to acces Overflow visit the Lighthouse
- 1 new side area
- Lighthouse is found in Shores
- Fixed issue where ghosts could attack you even if you used Bird mask
- Fixed a bug where you could pick up some effects multiple times