Sorry that you also experienced this error. Hope you still had fun making your game. :)
Recent community posts
I'm knackered anyhow. Hopefully someone can explain it to me or even let me know if i submitted it wrong or something? I don't mind really but it was my first ever jam so i hope i can engage in the rating section too.
It says I haven't submitted and therefore can't rate... but i did submit. If you go on my page you see it was well within the time limit that it was published. Am i missing something? does it just take a while?
Really good and well polished. 4.5/5 Nosferatu faces. Could benefit from a few more jump scares for failures (since you will at some point fail). Overall a near perfect spin on the classic manic arcade. Hope you are proud of this brilliantly fun, funny and spooky masterpiece.
I just wanted to tell you how much i loved this and how i was so happy it was a bird at the end. Very chill and interesting mechanics. Would love to see a pogostuck style gambit to play through.
~Hi I'm Rose.
I've been writing music for 12 years now. I have a degree in music from the University of Huddersfield . Here are my terms
- If you want some short loops of music to use in your game give me a message before or during the Jam.
- Please wait until the Jam begins before expecting your track. [I'm no cheater.]
- I can compose around various themes but be realistic. I won't be able to make you an 8hr opera in the style of Schoenberg.
- Think about what you want from your BG or Title music and send me a briefing. I'll get it done no problem.
- If you have a working prototype for your game send it my way and i'll fit the feel of the game as best I can.
- Provide a form of contact. E-mail or Discord preferred.
- If I make a track for you maybe you can give my submission a play? (No obligation)
I'm also making my own game during this Jam which will be my priority. I just want to help out some of those people whom it would take too much time to make a track because it doesn't take me much time to lay down something simple. Good luck in the jam.
Edit: Sorry to anybody i didn't manage to get to. I've been working hard with a lot of peoples music. Ir has been a lovely (and hectic) experience. Wishing you all well with submitting your games. i look forward to playing them all.