Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Experienced Composer Available for YOUR Game! :)

A topic by RoseSoup created Jul 26, 2020 Views: 558 Replies: 26
Viewing posts 1 to 14
(1 edit)

~Hi I'm Rose. 

I've been writing music for 12 years  now. I have a degree in music from the University of   Huddersfield . Here are my terms

• If you want some short loops of music to use in your game give  me a message before  or during the Jam. 
  • Please wait until the Jam begins before expecting your track. [I'm no cheater.]  
  •  I can compose around various themes but be realistic. I won't be able to make you an 8hr opera in the style of  Schoenberg.
  • Think about what you want from your BG or Title music and send me a briefing. I'll get it done no problem. 
  • If you have a working prototype for your game   send it my way and i'll  fit the feel of the game as best I can.
  • Provide a form of contact. E-mail or Discord preferred.
  • If I make a track for you maybe you can give my submission a play? (No obligation)

I'm also making my own game during this Jam which will be my priority. I just want to help out some of those people whom it would take too much time to make a track  because it doesn't take me much time to lay down something simple. Good luck in the jam.

Edit: Sorry to anybody i didn't manage to get to. I've been working hard with a lot of peoples music. Ir has been a lovely (and hectic) experience.  Wishing you all well with submitting your games. i look forward to playing them all.

Why am i here again?

You were looking for a music composer?

yeah!

Hey rose my team needed a music composer like you.. My team has 2 programmers one visual artist one designer so if you want to join then you are welcome..

My discord id is Amandead#4626

Wonderful :). I'll add you right away. I look forward to jamming with you.

Submitted

Hey Rose, that's a really kind gesture!
I'm a Unity developer and would love if you could work with me (If you are still available).

My discord tag is JJ#6390

Request sent. I look forward to hearing from you

Like others... I think that's really kind of you to help out people
if you'll have time... it would help out if you made an small loop for the jam game of mine 
I've sent friend request to your discord by Hostage.exe キラー#9196

Submitted

Hello! Can you please help me? I want some background music for my game, thanks in advance!

My discord - PDCMYTC#1711

I think I'll be able to fit  you in if i keep up my current workflow. Request sent.

Hello. I joined the game jam recently, and it is my first. Please help me with my music! I usually have ideas, but they disappear when I get to work. Help!

If you send   me a discord name or an email i will see what i can do for you. :)

Here's my email. codename.fr4cture@gmail.com

Submitted

I dont know are you still willing to help people

but i also want a music composer

discord id: Rakshit#7031

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm interested. I should have a working prototype in some days, I'll let you know

I look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I'm getting close to something playable, I'll probably be able to give you enough information before tonight (I'm italian so by that I mean in the next 6 hours). Meanwhile you can contact me on Discord here: Ostrich Dog#2740

Sorry I didn't get back to you I  had too much going on at this point. I hope you are doing well with your Game. <3

Submitted

Hi. No problem, I had considered that I could have needed to make a soundtrack myself, and I'm happy I did, I'm not disappointed with the result

Submitted(-1)

discord: ldd#1631

WIP: https://ldd.itch.io/re-wand

password is "time" (without the quotes)

I hope to hear from you soon!

Submitted

You should really not paste the password here I think you should just tell somebody in discord.

Submitted

oh don't worry. It is pretty much open for anyone to see. I even shared it elsewhere. I just have it password protected for now so that it doesn't show up in my projects.

Submitted

oh okay I tried and looked at it but i didn't really understand it :/

Submitted(+1)

Make me 8hr opera in the style of  Schoenberg. Just kidding

Submitted

You probably have way too much to do right now, but i was wondering if you could make a small loop based on some sci-fi, disco music.

My discord is: ElloElloEllo#1917

Thanks in advance!

Submitted

I summited my game so i don't need you now