Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Musician(15+ years of exp) Looking for team.

A topic by Nice Meme created Jul 21, 2020 Views: 705 Replies: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted (3 edits)

Hi, I go under Nysralel. 
5 years of playing professional gigs//4 years of teaching keys//Studied music at University. Got into electronic music production 4 years ago. Am a big lover of games, have been in a couple of local jams. Looking to continue to develop my skills in production via more jams. I'm very comfortable with keys, but I've still got plenty of learning to do in electronic production - hence,  Jams. Happy to discuss more via discord + link you to further unpublished music // general stuff leave me a reply below // disc: Nice meme#8007
Uploaded this as an example for now: https://soundcloud.com/nysralel-996648090/sourgrape
Listen through the final drop :)

team up?

Submitted

Shoot me a message on disc

Hi, i am also looking for a team! I'm using the unreal engine

Submitted

Do you have anybody w/ you so far? and do you have any material that you could show me of what you've done? Shoot me an add on Disc!

Submitted

What you thinking, I'm also looking to use   UE4

Sorry, but no

Hey i'm not looking for a composer but I just wanted to compliment   your example track. It was a lot of fun. :)

Submitted (1 edit)

Thanks! Was really fun to write outside of standard time signatures and include some polyrhythms 

Hello, if a c# unity programmer is needed, hit me up :)

Discord :. DevGa.me#0176

Submitted

I'll shoot you an inv

?????

Submitted

I added you, i'm NiceMeme

Thanks brother

I am a expert developer 6 years of experince with multiplayer and single player!

You can join my team if you are interested . I already have two extra members..

Does team have space for me ??

I have experience in 3d and 2d graphic designing and a lot of experience in programming in unity.

Submitted

add me on discord!

What's your discord I'd ??

(1 edit)

Hlo we need a designer for our team.. will u join

If yes then my discord id is Amandead#4626

Submitted

It's just above in my initial post. Nice meme#8007. But here i reposted 

Submitted (1 edit)

I was really thinking to get into rhythm based games but Ive never attempted to put out a full game of that genre.

Ive only tried to make a game update based on the time of the music (which is one of the most crucial part of any rhythm based game)

Submitted (1 edit)

So you want a make a rhythm game at some point? For the jam or, some other time? 
I've been a long time fan of rhythm games, so hey - shoot me an add Via discord if you'd like