Move "if btn(8) then print("hello world",10,10) end" After "cls(12)" .
if btn(8) then print("hello world",10,10) end
Minimalism is nice, but within reason. Personally, I believe that the most optimal Number of buttons is 8. (Just like in the NES.)
You have D-pad ("4 buttons"), 2 main buttons (A,B) and 2 additional buttons (select, start).
Games are mainly used only 6 buttons (D-pad + A,B). But if you want, you have two additional buttons. You do not have need to use them, but they are.
At the moment, we have only 6 buttons on one player (Total 12). You are talking about 16 buttons ... But [id: 6,7,14,15]doesn't work at the moment (I checked). And all of my ideas about the use of the 12 keys is just a suggestion how to get around a limit of 6 buttons for a single player game for the current momnet (Of course there are problems with the gamepad. ).
P.S. What if the first player wants to play with the keyboard and the second player with the gamepad? (At the moment this is impossible)
P.P.S. Сustom Key mapping is a great thing. It doesn't matter what it is (Keyboard or a gamepad or the onscreen buttons in the smartphone). I hate when I am forced to use the "Motion Control" with my right hand, and "main buttons" left hand.
6 keys it is only if the game is designed for hotseat... If in future versions will add the ability to change key mapping ... If it is possible to adjust the location of the virtual buttons on the android ... If there is an opportunity to show and configure the virtual buttons of the second player on the android device .. . Then we get 6-12 push-button control (single player)... And no more limits on the 6 buttons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
Yes, I also wonder how to correctly use the sound.
(Who needs a demonstration of 3D when you can't understand how to use the sound :/ )
The only thing that I was able to do in this direction is this --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/apw5lwaciox189e/soundtes...
But I warn you, if your sound changed volume/arpeggio/pitch/duty the effect will only work once. (try change volume/arpeggio/pitch/duty for understanding what i mean)
"cuz i dunno how to port my stuff to the new version.":
And yes... You can copy your files manually. (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\TIC - tiny computer)
"Option to change the sprite palette..." - Frankly, I don't know how it should look. However, there are several options:
"touch controls possibility for android" – This is just an idea for the future. Interact with the game using touch, swipe, etc.
New CONSOLE COMMANDS:
- Documentation (show CODE API)
- command to transfer saved .tic files from previous versions TIC in the new one.
- How about adding the option of rotation the sprites (0,90,180,270 degrees)? This can save a lot of space for the sprites.
sprid x y [colorkey [scale [flip[rotate]]]]-- rotate 0,1,2,3
- Option to change the sprite palette. (For example: multiple use of the same sprite to designate enemies of varying strength; "blinking")
- Add the ability to move the code by pressing the right mouse button. (Like in Map Editor)
- Ability to configure the control buttons
Need some settings:
- Enable/Disable the gyroscope
- Adjusting the position of the control buttons
- Change the size of buttons
- Change buttons transparency
- Enable/Disable screen rotation (portrait / landscape mode / auto)
- In the Android version you can't copy/paste/delete/cut sprites
- You can't move the map (right mouse button on the PC). I suggest to use the "double touch and movement" for this. (Yes, I saw the "eye", where you can select the area of the map, but it is still required)
- Add the ability to move the code by "double touch and movement ".
- There is considerable delay sound playing (later starts and ends later)
- touch controls possibility for android (mouse control for PC) (?)
P. S. Thank you for the development of this wonderful application!P. S.S. I apologize for any linguistic (and other) mistakes in the text.
- Sprites enemies constructed from a variety of different parts. Some parts are very small and intersect with other parts. If you use a V-Cylinder, then the enemies will be a lot of holes in the body.
- When you change the scale of zscale = 2, then you need to increase ALL the letters. Otherwise you can't read them.
Why the 3DNES has only 2 layers (front/back) instead of 3 (front/middle/back)? In any case, you must configure everything manually. And having the ability to place objects in seven different ways (front,middle,back,front+middle,middle+back,front+back, front+middle+back) to significantly increased possibilities of game configuration. Of course this is only suggestion.