Great fun :) - well done. Thank you!
Recent community posts
I just release FairyFire - it is a Defender clone. So something like sidescrolling acrade action.
It contains an in-game shop to trade in your collected gems for weapon upgrades ( no real money involved here ). FairyFire has an Arcade mode where the difficulty increases over time and a 'story' mode where you have to fight level by level to advance.
Just published: https://preussie.itch.io/acchen-tile-matching-the-arcade-way
AcChen is an fun arcade style 'find the matching tile' game.
- fast arcade style 'find the matching tile' game
- two game modes: arcade and 'chill' mode
- 60 levels + various bonus maps
- 3 different bonus level types: fill the board, spot the match, find the match
- three relaxing sound tracks
Just published on itch: https://preussie.itch.io/hummingz
The rules are easy
- if it is colored, shoot it
- if it is pale, catch it
- all shot items drop down
- catch 100 enemies to receive an extra shot
- catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live
- catch a Boss and you receive +30 enemy and +30 mushroom catches
- catch a Snail to get a +10 seconds magnet bonus ( collect all falling things automatically )
- fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
- easy to control with your mouse
- two game modes for casual and experienced players
- fun and fast arcade style action
- challenging and well known game play