1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi, I'm ohfivethirty! I'm 21 years old and a senior in college studying illustration.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I did participate in the last jam! I want to make something to play rather than only read this time.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
There would be way too many games to list but I enjoy most Nintendo games and classic Playstation (like Crash, Ape Escape & Parappa). Mainly games with bright colors and funny dialogues catch my eyes (and heart). I also love rhythm, farming, simulation, puzzle and adventure games a lot. I love games. They all inspire me in some way or another, really.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I draft my ideas out on paper a lot but have only really worked in Twine for actual game development.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm really passionate about learning new things and creating stuff. It's amazing to have an idea and then execute it; I love seeing things I conceptualize in my mind come to life through various mediums.
6. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
I'm no veteran but I do want others to know that scope and scale is really important to dial back during your planning stages. Also to have fun with your idea! It makes a great difference!