hahaha thanks for playing, Overpoweredpeaches! Every rune has its effect, the ones you were using gave you +20 max health, +1 speed and health potions (3rd slot of your inventory) :)
Nixtor Game Studio
Recent community posts
Hey, Popfly! Thank you for playing and for the feedback. I'll check that out. About the music, did you see the little message right below the "Results" title? I thought it would be fun to put that music and that message :D
Thank you so much! COD Zombies was the main inspiration :D I used to play the Black Ops I a lot, more than the campaing and multiplayer hahaha I'll tweak the difficulty, sorry for that. Thanks for playing!
Thanks MADGaming! There are 4 types of pigeons right now (there will be more), but they appear on higher rounds, starting from round 5. Thank you for the suggestions! I liked the intro hahaha
Thank you so much for playing and for the video!
Thanks Pecan! I'm glad to know that :D The green ones do hurt the other pigeons around them. I liked the health gen rune suggestion, I might try that.
Thank you so much for playing and for the video! I had fun watching it!
Thanks Syphongames! I'm glad to hear that.
I didn't know about this game, I'll take a look. You were right, tha game was inspired by COD's Zombie mode :D I laughed so hard at 3:24 hahahahahaha Currently there is only one way of getting health, but I'm planning to put other ways.
Thank you so much for playing and for making the video! I had fun watching it.
Wow, I'm glad you made a second video! Sorry for the magnet bug, I'll check that out. I would love to make a mode where all the maps are connected (they do are a path). I was thinking about an adventure mode, but that's for a future plan. Unfortunately I don't have time and money to do this right now. But I will try to think in other simple game modes to vary the gameplay.
"She's seen some crap" hahahaha Thank you so much for playing and for the suggestions Skydjinn!
Thanks NerdVine! No problem :) Even not explicitly saying criticsms, I wrote down some points to improve/check while watching you play. That will help me a lot. By the way, is it you who draws the girl on your thumbnails? I liked the manga style.
Thank you so much NerdVine! Actually, the game is too hard right now, I'll tweak that haha. The goal is to survive as many hordes as you can.
Thank you for playing and making the video. Say hi to the pigeon living in your house for me :D
I liked the eyebrows you drew in the thumbnail hahaha After buying a rune, you need to equip it on the character selection menu by clicking on the "Rune" button. Sorry for not explaining that inside the game.
Thank you so much for playing and making the video :D
Thank you Skydjinn! Also thank you for the blinking animation suggestion, that would be a nice update.
I'm sorry for the prices, I'll adjust them to make the game more fast. About the things you can buy during the match, you don't use the coins below your character's avatar, you use the points that are shown on the upper-right corner. The coins you collect are used just to buy runes, unlock maps and new characters. I'll put some tutorial to explain that inside the game. Sorry for leaving you in the dark.
Thank you so much for playing and for making the video!
Hey Nunnelly! Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate that.
1) I'll try to improve the illumination.
2) I'll put more tutorials to help the player to understand what's going on. Maybe when he walks near something new, like an upgrade or new weapon, the time stops and the help is shown. I think it will help to avoid what you said about the rush of reading and avoiding the enemies.
3) The solid colors for the meshes are actually a limitation of mine. I'm doing the project alone and I don't know how to make hand painted textures or how to mix already made ones so they can look nice together. I need to study more about art or work with someone.
4) Sorry for the loud music, I'll fix that.
5) I'll also fix the prices. I agree with you, they are really expensive right now.
6) There are more enemies and there will be more (thank you for the suggestions btw). They appear on higher levels. The first new one is shown on round 5.
7) Currently there is only one way of getting health, but I'm planning to make other alternatives.
Thank you so much for the criticisms, I'll do my best to improve the game.
I took a look at your portifolio. You have awesome works. Congrats :)
Thanks Chugada Cheese! I had fun watching you trying to save the world hahaha I have to tweak the game difficulty, I think it's too hard right now.
Thank you for playing and for making the video! Btw, what's the name of the song you used at 6:20? I liked that.
Hola Novato! I'm glad that you liked the game! Congrats for reaching round 9 hahaha Currently there is only one way of getting health (you were prety close from getting it, it's an upgrade somewhere on the map). The damage you take even after killing the pigeon is actually a bug I need to fix, sorry for that.
Thank you so much for play and for making the video! I had fun watching it.
Thanks SimpleIrishGamer! I'm glad you liked! I need to work more in the game difficulty, I think it's too hard right now hahaha sorry for that.
You need to equip the runes you buy to make them work. This can be done at the character selection menu > runes.
Thank you so much for playing and making the video!
Hey Charmeager! I'm glad you liked! Indeed, COD Zombies was the main inspiration for this game :D
- The "Espace" is actually the space bar, I made a grammar mistake, sorry for that (it just works if you buy a rune on the main menu's store)
- The first gun you can buy is the same as the one you start with. I put that in case you run out of ammo and have few points left. But you gave me the idea of selling it with a little more damage, thanks!
- The green pigeons do hurt the other pigeons arround them when they explode.
Thank you so much for playing and making the gameplay video!
Hey Fellowplayer! I'm so glad that you liked! Also congrats for reaching such a high wave. There is no ranking system right now (there will be), but I think you got the record :D
Thanks for the feedback about the crossbow. I'll tweak it to make it more useful against the evil pigeons.
The blue boxes are actually max ammo and your weapon damage is shown next to the sword icon on the bottom-right. I'll put some tutorials explaining these stuff in further updates. Sorry for leaving you in the dark.
Thank you so much for playing and making the video! I had fun watching it :)
Hey Banana Ben! Great video! I had fun watching it hahahaha
Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you, I need to fix the game difficulty, especially the prices. Sorry for that.
Currently there is only one way to get more health. It's an upgrade somewhere in the map. I'm thinking about some other easier way to recover health.
Thank you so much for playing and for making the gameplay video!
Congrats for the video, SirfancyLot! I had fun watching it. “They are waiting for me to buy something, but I'm gonna surprise them by not buying anything” hahahahhahaha best tactic ever!
Thanks for showing that grammar mistake at 2:09, I didn't see that.
About the "explosion", it's actually a bug that you get hurt even after defeating the pigeon. Sorry for that, I'll fix it.
The Dash (Space bar) only works if you are using a rune. You can find it in the store (main menu).
Thank you so much for playing and making a video!
What's up Slester! Great video! I laughed a lot hahahaha you pass so much energy while making the video!
Sorry for the damage bug, I'll fix it.
Thank you so much for playing and making the gameplay video. Also thanks for the CoD comparison. I used to play a lot the Black Ops Zombie Mode, which is actually the main inspiration for the game.
I'm so happy that you liked! Congrats for the video, Craven! I laughed so hard watching it hahahaha (don't let pigeons deceive you with their cute staring and dancing)
At 3:24 you used the Ultimate (R button when the blue bar is full), I'll put some tutorial explaining it in further updates, including some other way of getting health.
Thank you so much for playing and for the video, Craven!
hahahaha or maybe a nuke. I had fun watching your video, Cryptic :D "Birdpocalypse" hahaha
1) Sorry about the damage even after killing the pigeons, I'll fix that and the items pickup time (I'm not that evil).
2) About the runes, I'm trying to find a good price for them. I agree with you, they are too expensive right now. The dark ones you can buy once and use whenever you want (without loosing them).
3) I'll put more tutoriais about gameplay and UI. When that upper-left blue bar fills out, that wierd sound you heard (14:28) is played and you can use the Ultimate (R button). Sorry for not explaining that (the pigeons had no mercy and took advantage of that)
4) I'll improve the Warrior's gameplay. There are some swords you can use from distance. Holding the attack button for a while (with enough mana) and releasing you can perform its special attack. I decided to put other characters with different gameplay to be more of an action game, not just a shooter.
5) There will be more characters, maps, weapons and enemies (btw, the bazooka was a great ideia, thank you).
Thank you so much for playing and making a video with suggestions. I wrote everything down so I can improve the game. Be careful, pigeons also use YouTube, now they know you too.