One thing I noticed but not necessarily a bug is that my movement speed multiplies when I walk diagonally. Especially if I sprint. This should be a simple fix for your programmer. :)
Recent community posts
And yes i noticed the new 1.04 update fixed that which is brilliant. But I now wish I could split stacks and place one item at a time in an inventory slot. Although this is not as important as my other ideas. :)
What i meant was. after a point of playing, when i tried to switch to a tool e.g. spear. It would not allow me to click and attack with it. Instead my character just held the took by his side vertically. and every tool i had from then on didn't work. Spear, Fishing Rod, Hatchet etc. :)
Just before I begin. I wanna say that the game concept is brilliant. and for an early access/alpha staged game, it is very well polished. So congrats to you guys! :)
If I could give you some things I think are the most important for quality game play is:
- the danger element to increase. 1 shark is too easy to avoid and defend against.
- Tools to work after 45 mins ( ish ) of game play
- More use for scrap metal || Reduce the amount it spawns for the time being.
- The hammers scroll wheel took me a while to figure out it even existed, and is not easy to select a new object with at the moment.
- Ability to manually stack items in your inventory.
- Nets could slowly degrade over time.
Once again guys... Great game :) Keep it up :)