My name is Matt and I am a programmer. I’m interested in creating something for this jam but I don’t know what yet.
Recent community posts
I chose Sanctuary because I love the art style of the cassette and it inspired me. I am using game maker because getting prototype up and running should be pretty quick. Anyone with art skills have their interest piqued? Let me know!
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No. Programmer interested in learning to implement gameplay systems in Unity.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
RPGs, strategy, rogue likes. XCom, Spelunky, Horizon: Zero Dawn.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Dabbled little in unity only.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Science fiction and space exploration.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Learn how to make my own prototypes from scratch.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?