Idk. I've given him all the crystals and he phases though them. Walking into him makes him fly to space, which is pretty fun :).
Recent community posts
I don't know what they are going to do, I don't think they do anything yet. There are 4 total, they aren't very hidden. I've tried burning them, putting them in my face, putting them on my bed, giving them to the golem, putting them on the mirror, having them touch eachother, nothing happens.
So, I have a semi detailed idea here. You should be able to build axes. there would be 5 types of axes you can make customers.
- 1 ingot makes hatchet head
- 2 ingots makes axe head
- 3 ingots makes great axe head
- Hatchet: 1 Hatchet Head + 1 One Handed Handle
- Axe: 1 Axe Head + 1 Two Handed Handle
- Great Axe: 1 Great Axe Head + 1 Two Handed Handle
- Double Sided Axe: 2 Axe Heads + 1 Two Handed Handle
- Double Sided Great Axe: 2 Great Axe Heads + 1 Two Handed Handle
I'm 100% certain this is going to be implemented, since there is a design for a better shop in the current map, and he went through the trouble of designing the shop shop you're currently using too. If he wanted a completely new shop he'd just make one new one, but he made two, you can probably upgrade shops soon :).
- What version of the game I'm running: 0.0.7 (latest)
- Description of bug: Guy walks into door and won't let me close it. Even if the shop is closed.
- An image: I did have an image, but I can't find it.
- Steps to reproduce the issue: No idea, it just happened on it's own.
- System specs: 8 GB of ram.