the planet's rotation seems... oddly too fast on spritesheet export
Recent community posts
Hey! Did you know that now there's a dedicated and independent social media site for FNF fans ran by... FNF fans... Yeah it's pretty crazy but with some luck (and a lot of support) we managed to pull it off.
If you have a second, give it a try at funkinforum.com !
Well well well, if it isn't Pasta Siege, destroyer of boredom the funbringer
About time we hit another jam! It's been quite a while now!
Again, if anyone needs music or SFX, DM me straight away.
Hey! I'm Master Doot (AKA Kaizen)
I've made some games in the past but recently switched to making music.
I am also the owner of Open Repository, which is full of all kinds of tracks (mainly electronic though) ready to be used!
Open Repository link: (Yes, it's a discord, and the files are uploaded directly there. Edit: It is not a social server.)
Here's some of my work that you can freely judge:
I also do commissions, so feel free to hit me up if you need anything!
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Cheers!
Arrow keys - movement
X (Hold) - Physics shield
LShift (Hold) - Flight
Drag and drop .msbx files to add objects into the game!
Hold Left Click to position objects.
Middle Click an object to remove it.
Well, the game is interesting, let me elaborate.
- Upgrades? Where? You mean the collectibles? Technically, yes. Practically, meh?
- Controls, well, yeah, there's one button.
- Visuals? A bunch of squares & rectangles with a TV overlay and a bulge effect.
- Audio? Probably one of the better things here, the audio was actually pretty decent for a game of this type so there's that
- Gameplay is.. not too bad actually.
I'd say, it's something you'd see on Newgrounds or any site with flash games basically.