Looks like a pretty interesting tool! I don't currently have a need for it, but I can see making use of it sometime in the future.
A few comments/pieces of feedback based on browsing your example:
- on a 4k display, everything is way too small. Some sort of display settings / window resize would be nice.
- I haven't looked under the hood enough to know if this makes sense, but if there's a flow direction between two nodes, it might be nice to have arrows on the lines. somewhere in the middle of the line would likely work fine.
- Ask to save on exit.
- There aren't enough visual interactions. to limit having to look up hotkeys, I'd recommend:
- a button to add a new node
- handles/buttons on nodes to create node connections
- a delete node button in the node info window