Recent community posts
Thanks for getting in touch!
Yes, we are planning to add more types of soldiers. For example, when we add walls and towers we will add siege units. Also, we have yet to add the most iconic and elite unit from the era. In addition, we plan to add unique units for factions, like the Egyptians using khopesh instead of sword.
When it comes to formations we are not 100% sure yet, but we will at least improve how units find a path to their destination. Right now they keep their distance to other units you command at the same time (like in Age of Empires 1), but we want them to attempt to move as a group to the same destination instead. It's a bit hard to estimate when we will have time to add this improvement.
Hey man, thanks for the feedback!
You can submit them here or join our Discord community and submit there.
I'm away atm, but when I get home I'll take a look. Please let us know about your issues. :)
Hey, thanks for asking!
1. Yes, next update will feature easier AI and a Sandbox mode where you can mock around with the game mechanics without fearing attacks.
2. Our plan was to add team games in the next update, but we might release a smaller one first to address difficulty levels, and then add team games after that.
I'm away for several days but will start working on it when I get back. :)
Hi, thanks for the questions!
1. Yes, we will work on a Sandbox mode for the next update.
2. We will put this game on Steam eventually, but we feel like it needs more content first.
3. We will work on difficulty levels for the next update.
We haven't started localizing to more languages yet.
Thanks for the feedback! More map options and water-based content will be added down the track. We have't thought about adding a map editor yet, but we will consider this later in development. Thanks again!
Thanks for the feedback! To read that you have spent hours playing our humble demo is very encouraging.
To answer your complaints:
1. I've added screen sensitivity as a setting to our to do list.
2. We primarily tested the game on friends who have played many RTS games for years, before uploading the first build, so please don't let this demotivate you. You're not the first one complaining that easy is not really easy. We want the game to be accessible to new players and will tweak the difficulty levels. Also, a unit that can heal units is on the road map!
Thanks for the bug report, will look into it!
You mean the game named Bronze Age that's also available here? We had not heard about that game until we registered The Fertile Crescent on this site. Actually, The Fertile Crescent was initially named The Rise of Bronze Age, until we saw the other Bronze Age game and decided to change the name so it wouldn't be to similar. :)
We've tried it recently and it's a cool game!
Thanks for the feedback!
We're contemplating letting you pick the first technology to research before the game actually starts. That way you don't have to worry about clicking around too much before settling your tribe. And also let you queue technologies so you don't have to micro the tech tree as much as now.
Thanks for the bug report, will check it out.
Thanks man! We've taken inspiration from many games. Not directly from Civ, but I've played those games a lot so it might be an unconscious thing. ;)
Most of the stuff you suggest is on the road map. Stay tuned!
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy it.
I'm uploading a small update today (Australia time) that will include Pause.
More research and larger map types are on the road map. :)
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add a Sandbox build further down the road for players like yourself. :)
Also, several people have suggested adding a pause button, so I've added that to my to do list as well.