I tried playing the game but received this error after the customization of the MC. I'm using Mac.
Recent community posts
Now that I finally saw the demo, I can say that it looks amazing. The art is absolutely beautiful and the plot is interesting. I also appreciate the fact that the grammar and punctuation are correct--which seems a rarity these days. Can't wait for the game!
I tried using iZip and it just won't open with it. It just continuously says, "please wait, opening archive. . .", and it won't go beyond this step. When I first downloaded it, it was a .7z not a .rar. I changed it to a .rar, but now it wont extract at all. : <
- Did you enjoy it overall? What did you like the most in the demo?
I did enjoy the story a lot. It is a rather unique story that you don't really see too often, which was my favorite part of the demo. I also enjoyed how many choices were offered to me.
- Who is your favorite character and why?
So far, I think my favorite character would be Amanda. I think I might later like Erika, but it's hard to tell at this point. I like Amanda because she is really kind and helpful.
- Who is your least favorite character and why?
Least favorite is Matt because he seems a bit to brusque. Hopefully further down the plot he opens up and becomes softer.
- What do you think of the protagonist ? Can you relate to her?
I did enjoy the protagonist--especially how I was able to choose how she reacted to situations. Too often visual novels tell you how the protag reacts, which makes it harder to relate.
- What is your opinion of the artwork?
I think the artwork needs improvement. The backdrops look fine, but I think the sprites could be touched up a bit.
- What do you think of the story so far?
I thoroughly enjoyed the story and was disappointed that the demo ended so soon.
- Was there something that bothered you about the game?
The only thing I didn't like was how clumsy the protagonist is--but it might be realistic given the situation she was in, but it just seems to be a common trope.
- Did you find any typos or spelling mistakes?
There were a fair amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. It began to detract from the overall story, but I might be more picky considering I have an English degree. If you do need an extra hand with typos/spelling errors/grammatical mistakes feel free to contact me!
- What would you say needs the most improvement?
Besides the spelling issues, I think the artwork needs the most improvement.
- Do you think you'll play the finished game once it's released?
Definitely. The story is intriguing and I would like to finish it.
- The protagonist doesn't have a sprite. Did it bothered you? Did it help you to relate to her or would you prefer her to have one?
I would actually like to see a sprite for the main protag. It would be even better if we could possibly choose from like two different sprites to help us relate more to her.
- Any other comments?
I offered my assistance regarding the spelling and grammar mistakes, so if you feel like you need some help, please feel free to contact me! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org