Okay thanks :)
Recent community posts
So, the game is pretty good for your first game!
- simple but effective and fitting game concept to the game jam topic
- cool gameplay with "crazy eye - effect"
- primitive but totally adequate game style/ graphics
- awesome random game design
- the game is no challenge, because the speed of the hexagons will not increase during gameplay
- no scoring system with maybe useful highscore - count
- not fitting game menu
- controls are too hard (the white ball has a too high direct speed) - improvable
- (missing sound)
nice game concept and design - especially the randomly generated levels and the cute looking/animated robot!!
But when moving after jumping without vertical speed, you cant change the vert. speed in midair :(
And, in my opinion, the levels are too empty. (I only played around 6 levels)
But you have to know which engine/framework/game-library you will use and how to use them without problems.
great game and fitting game concept!
It would be better when the game area for the player who won will reduce, rather than increase, because otherwise its even harder for the player who is loosing to win the next round.
nice design, fitting game concept, and fun gameplay.
I also made a game with the title "One Jump", and I also thought about making a game with only one jump for each level, but I thought that this would be very bad and frustrating for a platformer. So, I didnt expect that your game works quite well!